The Recovering Non-Alcoholic

Random musings, fun facts and innuendo galore!

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

More "Top Five" Lists

Best things about living with Rich:
1.) Waking up with him every morning
2.) Making each other laugh
3.) He cooks for me
4.) He fixes stuff around the house
5.) He drives me to and from work

Worst things about living with Rich:
1.) No matter how long I cook meat or poultry it's never "done" enough
2.) Wet towels don't hang themselves up to dry
3.) He doesn't want me to get a cat
4.) He insists on buying the store brand of just about everything now that he actually has to shop for AND pay for groceries
5.) Waits till I'm on a diet to start baking cookies and brownies

Foods I could live on at this point in my life:
1.) Tri-O-Plex protein-enhanced cookies
2.) Pepperidge Farms 15-grain bread
3.) Salads
4.) Almonds
5.) Boar's Head deli meats and cheeses
6.) Olive oil (more a condiment/cooking aid than a food but still an essential)

Things I miss about Bonnie:
1.) The way she'd run across the room to greet me
2.) Her silky soft fur
3.) Her little pink nose
4.) Non-stop cat kisses
5.) Constant purring

Things I love about our apartment:
1.) No stairs!
2.) Oven heats up quickly
3.) Polarity reversed in our kitchen sink (the "cold" tap sprays hot water and vice versa)
4.) Furnished with Craig's List bargains
5.) We finally got the heat to work. Woo hoo!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home