The Recovering Non-Alcoholic

Random musings, fun facts and innuendo galore!

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Remind me...

not to fall asleep with the TV on. Audio from late night infomercials somehow gets into my dreams, so I'm hurtling through outer space on a rescue mission and the space denizen I'm rescuing wants to tell me how to invest in real estate with no money down. Then a voice in my head starts extolling the virtues of some kind of super-polarized sunglasses.

Too f'd up for words.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 10:07 PM, Blogger Myasorubka said…

    So THAT'S how we ended up with 20 CDs worth of Carlton Sheets' No Money Down program AND the Stick Shark vacuum cleaner (useless POS)!! I get it...

     
  • At 10:24 PM, Blogger Chloe said…

    Exactly! They run infomercials at night not because the air time is cheap, but to subliminally influence your shopping habits.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home